KERANA DIRI KITA BEGITU BERHARGA

KERANA DIRI KITA BEGITU BERHARGA
BICARA TENTANG KITA

Followers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

...LOvE QuOtE...

Again n again...wanna share a quotes wif y'all...i like to gather many quotes that i like...especially bout love...but sumthg weird bout me...ive never meet my true love...i dunno when will i meet him...my true love...ahaks...that's sumthing dat they owest told me...we will never know who is he till we find our true love...

When i started to love sum1...later on...he's not for me...it was dissappointed me...but...now or later...i need to wait for my true love...by da way...now...i like sum1 but i have to 4get him coz of a few reasons...wat a stupid decision but i have to...a few steps i've done...insyaallah...i will be able to threw away my feeling for him...how dare he makes me likes him then he leaves me without any words...but...its ok...i trust myself...its my fault coz let my feeling emerge for him...huhu...opppsss....terlebih2 la pulak...hehe
Today...ive a few quote to share wif...=)


Falling in love is EASY...but staying in love is HARD!


You CAN make me cry

You CAN make me smile

but

the one thing

You CAN'T do is make me to stop loving you...


The only guy who deserves you, Is the one who thinks he doesn't

Dats all 4 today...c ya...=)

No comments:

...i L a L L i q a '...

~...Yang baik itu datangnya dari ALLAH...~